Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday One Shots for 11/11/09




JaspersDestiny recommends Give me a moment by Insideitall

Edward isnt always the good guy and all Bella wanted was one moment where she was special. Reference to cutting. Rated M. Jasper/Bella.

Jasper and Alice are not a couple in this story. Edward is cheating on Bella with Tanya...horror...but great for my favourite pair, Jasper and Bella. Bella just wants to feel special and she feels like Jasper is the only one who can understand her and provide her with a "moment" of love. She wants him to make love to her, knowing that Edward never will, and that he will imminently be ending his relationship with her and she will lose the Cullens forever. Jasper STRUGGLES with Bella's request, not initially fully comprehending Bella's despair and loneliness. He thinks she wants him as an Edward substitute. But, Bella loves Jasper. She is so emotionally damaged in this story. She needs so much more than a substitute. So, this one shot is about Bella and Jasper's "moment" together in a Seattle hotel room. What a moment. Give me a moment, Jasper. This has probably got to be one of my all-time favourite bathtub lemon scenes in the history of bathtub lemon scenes. This is a beautiful one shot that makes us beg for more. A definite must-read!

Maelyn recommends Interrogation by ReganBaxter

Bella and Jasper moment. Bella and Jasper are dating. Bella needs a bit of reassurance. What does Jasper say? Rated K. Bella & Jasper.

While this is a VERY short one shot, it is also one of my favorites. It says so much with so little and I love the beautiful twists the author spins on such simple questions. It's one of those things that you read, then think, "I want someone who loves me like that." Need I say more?

missmaj recommends Blondes Have More Fun On The Bottom by TheGirlInThePinkScarf

Jasper only has a few rules when it comes to sex; wrap it up at all times, a safe word is used when necessary, no kissing on the mouth, and he absolutely doesn’t bottom. Pretty boy Peter wants him to reconsider for just one night. Slash. Rated M. Jasper & Peter.

Okay, I have to be honest; I had this requested as a birthday present from the writer. And normally I don’t read slash fic, even though I’ve written one. Go figure.

But the way the she wrote the characters’ flirty banter, Peter’s caring side, and Jasper’s vulnerability is just fantastic. The story itself was short and sweet, just the way I like it. I think it’s perfect.

Don’t think that I had this story recommended because it was a present for me. I can guarantee that even people who normally don’t read slash would love this story. Best birthday gift ever. She deserves a lot of love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment