Monday, December 21, 2009

Squirrels...SQUIRRELS....SQUIRRELLLLLS!

Due to some shiteous fuckery that occurred over twitter at approximately 2pm EST regarding IdreamofEddy's AVI, I give Ms. Lucy and Ms. Tina some LOLSquirrels!  Cuz That's where it's at!  Wooyah!

(Bitches.  My AVI was some sexed up shit.  You ruined for me.  Hence the devil Squirrel.  *Laughs Maniacally.  He'll keep your feet warm in your bed tonight, Lucy.. And he'll steal Tina's bottle of brandy.)






Jonas Brothers, You say?  Let me have it. 




Whoa.  That's a really big nut.  Or a small squirrel.  This is what I should be writing about.  Bella cheeking Peter's Pecker. Hmm....



Why Lucy, Why do you hate me so?  I just wanted to get down and dirty with your pretty kitty.




Oh, don't worry, love.  Kay will hook you up with some sweet lovin'.  Can you taste my nuts?




Spread the love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment