Thursday, February 18, 2010

NusiainForks Update!

Where in the World


Bonjour mes amies!

I received word from NusiainForks *wink* in response to my Where in the world is... segment on her.

She is alive and well (obviously). Real life has - as we already know - held her captive. But the sequels will be coming in due time! Read below for more details:

Hi Tina,

Thank you so much for writing the article. You are a very talented writer in your own right, Your article was LOL funny and I am extremely flattered that my fanfic was the subject!

As for where I am and have been? Well, I'm sorry to say I'm still diverted by my other writing project. I had hoped to be done by the end of last month, but the Christmas holidays put me back further than I thought, and that deadline obviously went by. I hesitate to give readers another date, because at this point I can't be certain I will meet it. What I am certain of is that the outlines for the sequel stories are done and the stories will get written. It's a matter of when, not if.

I am sorry for the delay, especially since so many readers have waited so patiently for me to get back to this series. All I can do is apologize and beg for a little more patience.

Again, thank you so much and I am sorry to be such a procrastinating disappointment!

Diane


No need to apologize! You don't owe anyone anything, hon. And you are not a disappointment! We just love your story and we wanted to throw some love your way!

We will continue to wait PATIENTLY with bated breath.

Why?

Because it is worth the wait.

Good luck with your RL writing project, and we look forward to seeing you return to FanFiction in the future.

Love,

Tina

0 comments:

Post a Comment