Saturday, March 13, 2010

Silly Saturdays for 03/13/10

Silly Saturdays


Yeah...I am total fail this month with Where in the World is..., but I have my reasons. I am helping Kay re-work Colliding Meteors, Donna with Running, Lucy with The Last Mile... and I have a special lady named Jacqui who I promised to beta her entire story, and which I haven't even started yet. EPICBETAFAIL there. Jacqui, if you're reading this, and I know you said there was no rush, but seriously? I mean, seriously? I should be horse-whipped for failing you. I'm getting there, hon. I'm getting there.

So, what this means is that I am giving you another Silly Saturdays segment. But Kay told me she will probably have a Where in the World is... segment for you all NEXT Saturday. Groovy beans! *Thanks the gods above for Lambs like mine*

And AWAAAAAYYY we go:

tumblr_kwqwwgSqt61qze5zho1_400.jpg

KNBOXK4VBq8du7dyGcRo3Inuo1_400.gif

iUoAbh9ujpy9x33s5ieFeQwQo1_400.gif

1 comment: