Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday One Shots for 03/24/2010

Wednesday One Shots


Jasper’s Bella recommends Welcome Home by withthevampsofcourse

He’s been away on a one-week business trip. Edward/Bella. Rated M.

Yay! Edward month is almost over! I had to ask the other Lambs to send me something to read for my Edward one-shot. I’m so over him right now, I can’t even tell you. And y’all stop rolling your eyes at me... I’m making an effort, damnit, so y’all can deal with my bitching.

The lovely, incredible, and ubersexy SEAL wench, JaspersDestiny, sent me this to rec, and boy am I glad she did (even though I replaced Edward’s name with Peter's)... Sorry, withthevampsofcourse! This one-shot fucking kicked ass but I had to change the name in my mind.

Anyhoo...on with the review. Edward has been gone for a week long business trip, and Bella is about to get into the shower before he comes home. Looks like he has come home early without letting Bella know that he is there, but she can “feel” him and decides to put on a little show for him in the shower. Our Bella is a naughty little girl, thinking about what she wants to do with Edward. Once she gets out of the shower, Edward makes himself known to her... and let the games begin! There won’t be any love making here. Oh no, there will be fucking! It is nice to see a one-shot where Edward isn’t a prude when it comes to having sex. This man loves his wife and he will be loving her body. The lucky couple has mirrored closet doors... I’m just saying...

This one-shot made me DED! DED, I tell you! It was absofuckinglutely fantastic.



Maelyn recommends The Stables by eyesopenwide

Bella works in an entirely new kind of club. One night she is visited by a new member. Things get very heated, very quickly. One-shot, smut, AH/AU, extremely OOC. Bella/Edward. Rated M.

So, as always, it's Tuesday and I'm surfing around trying to decide what to rec and I come across this little one shot. The summary seems interesting enough, right? I'm thinking she works as a waitress - maybe topless or some other weird quirk - and Edward is a patron. They have sex, la la la, you know... Oh, there is a quirk alright! *smirks*

I don't want to ruin the surprise, but to give you a hint the fic is VERY aptly named. It is filled with humor and hotness all around. I can't stress enough that it is worth the read. It's only about 2k words, so it won't take long and you won't be sorry!

Me, I'm off to read the author's other one shots on her profile...*cackles with glee*



MissMaj recommends The Last Drop by topazanddebussy

Small ficlet, really tiny. Bella reminisces, Edward broods. Angsty, depending on your perspective. Edward/Bella. Rated K+

I'm cheating on our Edward month. My recommendation for this week's Wednesday One Shots isn't Edward-centric. But this is a very interesting piece of fanfic, so I have to share it with everyone.

Have you ever wondered what the very first Twific on FanFiction.net was? Well, thanks to my OTD (Obsessive Twitter Disorder), I found it! Well, actually, I cheated on this one, too. It was the ever awesome SweetDulcinea who found it. Major props to her skillful ficster diving. I just clicked on the link she tweeted (twatted?).

Without ruining the plot, it's a very simple and short story of what Bella felt when she woke up the first time as a vampire. It's a very short one-shot - about 500 words written. Some may even consider it a drabble. One thing's for sure: this should be considered a classic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment