Saturday, April 17, 2010

Silly Saturdays for 04/17/10

Silly Saturdays


I decided to continue with yesterday's fuckery by posting silly photos today of other Twilight stars 'caught in the act' - regardless of what it is. Why should Jackson be the only one targeted? Yeah, I'm feeling slightly sleazy...sort of like Perez Hilton right now, but...meh.

Enjoy!

Ah, Kellan...this is actually kind of sweet...until he sang and looked at his finger. And then...he meowed. If I was Anna, I would have thought, 'WTF?'



Rob shows us how talented he REALLY is:

Photobucket


And Ashley...wow. This is not how one should audition, but whatever...

Photobucket


Can you believe yesterday's fuckery, Rob? Yeah, neither can we...

Photobucket


And, this totally belongs in a Silly Saturdays segment. I think it's just stellar, Jackson! So tongue in cheek, n'est-ce pas?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment