Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday One Shots for 04/14/2010

Wednesday One Shots


Well, well, well! It looks like the only Lamb that posted today was me.

Didn't I recently get kicked off the blog and out of the The Petting Zoo for NOT posting a Wednesday One Shot a while back? I looked through all my Lamb emails from yesterday and last night and not a single one said we were taking the day off (again)! Y'all aren't getting rid of me so easily, so my ass is posting my rec this week. Lazy bunch of lambs, I swear! All I heard was, "I'm tired and need sleep", "Oh, I'm getting laid by the SEAL", "I'm writing Peter" (ok THAT one is the only exception), "I haven't been birthed yet, so I won't be posting", and "I can't find the writer so I'm not posting." Yeah, yeah, yeah, suck it up and deal, bitches!

*Laughs at myself* Sorry, I couldn't resist. If you don't know what I'm talking about see our April Fool's joke from a few weeks ago. I hope everyone has a Lambtastic day and please enjoy the fuck out of my rec, 'cause it's SOOOOOO good.


Jasper’s Bella recommends South of the Boarder, a Toxic outtake by SweetDulcinea

It's the last night of Spring Break, and things get wilder than Peter ever expected. Will Jasper & Alice crashing in their room ruin Peter & Bella's night? Peter/Bella. Rated: M

Goddamn, she’s done it again. SweetDulcinea owns me. I would gladly give her my soul and follow wherever her dirty, little mind wants to take me.

I literally squeal with delight every time I get an update or see a new post from SweetDulcinea. Her writing keeps getting better and better with each new chapter and/or one shot. I am totally in love with her Peter and Bella (and Jasper when he gets thrown in the mix, but that’s another story).

Anyhoo, on with the rec. Peter and Bella and some of their friends are on Spring Break from collage and head down to Puerto Vallarta for some much needed rest, relaxation, and partying. Bella decides to tease Peter a little by making out with Angela. Guess what? It totally works and gets him all hot and bothered. I got kinda thrown for a loop thinking there was going to be some three-way action going on and I pouted because I was hoping it would be a Peter/Bella/Jasper three-way. No such luck in either case.

As Peter and Bella are having a good old time enjoying each other, there’s a knock at the door. Jasper and Alice have gladly given up their room to Angela because it looks like she is going to score after all. Peter is just short of throwing himself on the floor with a temper tantrum when Bella decides it's okay for Jasper and Alice to stay the night. Bella, of course, makes it up to Peter while Jasper and Alice decide to take a shower. Once everyone seems to get off, it’s time for bed. But, then again, Bella has some other ideas. Needless to say, there won’t be much sleeping going on for a while.

Now, y’all are just going to have to check out South of the Boarder, a Toxic outtake to actually find out what happens because I’m not telling.

This one shot is HAWT and sexy and makes a voyeur's heart soar! There is some teasing and definitely lots of pleasing going on. Just when you think one thing is gonna happen, something else happens instead. She keeps us guessing.

Thank you, SweetDulcinea for your fantastically sweet and certainly sexy, perverted mind. I bow down to you and I am your humble servant.

8 comments:

  1. Excuses, Excuses... although that one is pretty good but still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better excuse than Mae's "missing" writer, though. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My rec for:

    "Recipe for SEAL meat" by the DestinyofTinasTwat.

    Uhhhhhh. Great story. Grammatically correct. Her lemons really did it for me. Her words so powerful, you can almost envision it. *Enter yawn here.*

    Hi SEAL man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know Kay, Tina's story just seems like a fairytale. I mean, have we even seen the SEAL? nope

    Yay! It's no longer pick on Wendy day! We can pick on Mae *ducks behind Kay as to not get hit*

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was quite possibly the greatest rec/review I've ever received. Come into my lair, little fangirl. I will teach you all my dirty ways =)

    PS- I outlined this Peter/Jasper slash yesterday and...UNF. Don't ask when I'll write it, but it's yum. ILY <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it wrong that I'm more than alittle excited to go into SweetDulcinea's lair. *sqeeee*

    Gosh, I hope she doesn't try to whip me, cause y'all all know how I hate that *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I never said I couldn't find the writer, but that it had not yet been released. IF you check the forum for the 4/28 one shots, you will see the review. They aren't releasing author names until winner announcements on 4/21.

    And damn, if I'd known Wendy would be all alone posting, I'd have stayed up to come up with something, but meh. Oh well.

    I'm still waking up. I fell back asleep after my morning texts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't remember using that excuse...but I would have, 'cuz it's true.

    ReplyDelete