Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tie-me-up Tuesday for 05-25-10

house-of-db.jpg


Doodeee doooodeeee doooooo... A certain MissMaj had to retire early for the evening and put a call out to the Lambs for some help with Tie-me-up Tuesday this week. Maj is beat - she spent an entire Canadian long weekend with the family touring...err...her own city of Toronto!

But you know what they say, right? NEVER trust a Grammar Girl with a House of Debauchery posting. EVER... *cackles maniacally*

So... *cracks knuckles* let's see how fucktabulous I can be at this. Never done this before, so bear with me. I'm p-p-p-popping my cherry!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wait...I think I have the hang of this now...like this?


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Holy hell, that is one screwed up mind you've got. (Poor chicken)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lamb is wearing a coat to keep her/her coat clean before judging. It's just our luck that it was leopard print! I think the the thing on its face is a feed bag - put the food in there, and its neighbors can't steal it, and it can't spill it all over the ground and make a mess. Or it could be on there to prevent it from chewing on things, if its got a nasty habit of some sort - gnawing on its neighbors, that sort of thing. Aren't you glad you asked?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant HIS/her, not her/her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, great job there Lambpretzel. I love your fucked up mind.

    Secondly, MamaLamb, don't get any ideas about what to do to your psychotic little bunny (ok, so MAYBE the tying up won't be toooo bad, I'll try it once but after that....we'll see)

    Third, LambWhaleSex, I don't know if I should be impressed or alittle scared (not scarred) of your lamb knowledge.

    W

    ReplyDelete