Friday, July 16, 2010

Quote of the Week for July 16, 2010

POSTQOTW


My favorite quote this week is from Underneath Your Scars by Skilial, Chapter 18.

We start off with Puddin’ Man’s POV. He’s hiding until he is needed. Since he’s bored out of his fucking mind, with only himself, a purple sequined thong and a very large changing room mirror to keep him entertained, he spouts off with:

“Helicopter, helicopter, helicopter. Seein' your dick swing around never gets old. I could do this shit for hours.”

And after some insight into the storyline, he says it again…

“Helicopter. Helicopter. Helicopter. Yeah, that shit still rocks.”

Since I’m Skilial’s personal pre-reading fluffer *shakes my fluffy tail in your general direction*, I got this in advance and laughed my fucking ass off. Tears were rolling down my face and I had a hard time breathing because I can TOTALLY see Puddin’ Man doing this.

If you wanna know who Puddin’ Man really is, you’re just going to have to go read this fucktastic story. We haven't seen the last of Puddin' Man and his...umm...Puddin'ness.

I hope everyone has an incredible Friday, and remember: If you wrote it, we’ll grope it.

Mwah!
W

1 comment:

  1. I love that girl!! She rocks and never fails with her awesomeness! I will have to see the whole thing to get the brilliance, but from her its a WIN already!

    ReplyDelete