Friday, July 23, 2010

Quote of the Week for 07/23/2010




This week’s quote is taken from

I’ll be good for you by TillyWhitlock

I was on Twitter and asked who wanted to be my next victim for Quote of the Week. First one to reply (not with a whole lot of confidence, I might add) was Mrs. Whitlock herself.

Now, gee, why didn’t I think of TillyWhitlock
I am her pre-reader extraordinaire after all. And let me tell you, she has a fuckhawt dirty talking DILF who goes by the name of Jasper Whitlock.

This is one mouth that I definitely wouldn’t want to wash out for his dirty talkinness.

My favorite line of his is-

"What would you like me to say baby? How I'm going to enjoy fucking the hell out of you with my huge cock? I'm going to make you so sore that you won't be able to walk right for a week. I plan on bending you over the bed and fucking you until you can't take it anymore,"

Ummmm, yes please!!!! I say Gawd Dayum, he’s hawt.

Just a few more phases cause my girly parts are already on fire.

"You know, you could have waited for me and I would have feasted on you like a king. I would have thrust my tongue into your hot cunt as hard as I could.”

And this one just cause it’s funny as hell-

“Bella, why is there a vibrator in the dishwasher?”

Be sure to go and check out I’ll be good for you to find out why there is a vibrator in the dishwasher.

Hope everyone has a great Friday. Always remember and never forget, “You wrote it, we grope it.”

Love y’all

W

0 comments:

Post a Comment