Friday, August 27, 2010

Quote of the Week for 08/27/2010




This week’s Quote of the Week comes from
Seeking Retribution From Darkness by Rosella Whitlock

I had the privilege to get to preread this story and even got to help with the name.

Jasper has finally had enough of Maria and finally decides to do something about it instead of just walking away. This entire one shot is full of win with almost every line. It’s hard to choose just one. But this has to be my first favorite….

I wanted her to suffer. I wanted her to feel the pain she had caused others. I wanted her to know what it was like to have your heart, your soul, brutally ripped from you without your permission; to see what it was like to watch that heart and soul get danced on and laughed at as if it had no meaning and no use to the person it was ripped from.

All my other favorite lines are Maria begging for her life. And she does this quite a bit and Jasper has a great line to follow each one. Now I’m normally a Maria fan and at first felt the need to defend poor Maria. But how Jasper feels, what he thinks and what he says is just too fucking awesome to not root for him.

Go check out Seeking Retribution From Darkness and give Jasper some high fives and pats on the back for a job well done.

I hope everyone has a Lambtastic Friday and a great weekend.

W

0 comments:

Post a Comment