Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Wendy!!! (@jaspersbella13)

It's a certain Lambbaton's birthday today, and we wanted to give her lots of smooches, gropes, and inappropriate love - even in the midst of our merge with Whitlock Harem. We already quasi-failed Bacon_Butt (I think she may have tweeted/emailed something about her birthday feeling a little like Sixteen Candles o.O), so we put our responsible panties on today and threw something together for our Georgia Peach.

From Tina:

Wendy is our raging, machine-gun-wielding kitty, our sweetheart, and our baton twirler. I have to show her some Designing Women love as my gift to her because I consider her to be a mix between Delta and Dixie:







Anita decided to grace Wendy with poetry:

My ficwife is a dark-haired cutie
Her smile shows the depth of her beauty
I write to impress her
So I can undress her
And bury my face in her booty.

And a little bit of this:

alabama.jpg

A little flatulence on your birthday is a GOOD thing, honey!
especially at YOUR age *giggles*

 

Julie bought Wendy some shelves (very handy, Julie!):


From Nic:







And of course a little loving from Jackson!




From Maj:

HBYayYayYayCheerleader.gif

funny-birthday-picture-bruce-lee-lo.jpg

bdayhatsstartrek.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbxL2buGudikK_n748zrUb75Bw4DulLKw6g-ez83pD6SuR3fs&t=1&usg=__OdtPeTfyelkztiK12s6e6hKbn-M=

0 comments:

Post a Comment