Sunday, November 22, 2009

ExploitingReality Update!

Photobucket

Hello ExploitingReality fans!

I have received word from ExploitingReality, courtesy of a comment she posted in answer to my "Where in the world is..." segment I did on her yesterday! So, it appears as though maybe her muse hasn't hightailed it to Puerto Rico...hehe ;)

Here is what ExploitingReality had to say, and it looks bright for us Sweet Catastrophe lovers:

Wow! Who'd have thunk (yes, that's right, thunk) that I'd warrant my own section on alasl as a 'where are they now?' Well, I'd just like to let everyone know that I am, indeed, still quite alive, (though I can't vouch for Ms. Midnight Seductress) and though my stories are languishing in complete and utter stagnance, they are certainly not forgotten about! I've been struggling through the latest chapter of Calefaction (for months, and months, and months), though if interest is still piqued, I may very well put that down for a while and see if I can't get an update on Sweet Catastrophe. I'm always amazed at the support and encouragement my readers offer, and I just wanted to say thanks for the reminder that I have quite a bit of unfinished business out there. (As if I could forget) I also plan to join in the worst story ever contest, though amazingly, I'm finding that nearly as difficult as writing something good! :P So keep an eye out, because even though I haven't been around much, I haven't completely disappeared.

This is so awesome! Thank you so much for responding to my segment, ExploitingReality! I love this segment because I'm able to throw love to some of our favourite authors, and, hopefully, provide feedback from the authors to their loyal readers. It truly is wonderful when this happens.

We look forward to your continuation of Sweet Catastrophe in a huge way; and, the idea of you joining in the mad fun that is guaranteed to occur in The Most Shitteous Craptastic Cuddlecock Crack Contest is out of this "world".

Again, thank you for responding to your loyal, loyal fans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment