Thursday, December 10, 2009

Word of the Week - Concupiscent



Main Entry: con·cu·pis·cence
Pronunciation: \kän-ˈkyü-pə-sən(t)s, kən-\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin concupiscentia, from Latin concupiscent-, concupiscens, present participle of concupiscere to desire ardently, from com- + cupere to desire
Date: 14th century

: strong desire; especially : sexual desire

— con·cu·pis·cent \-sənt\ adjective

Catonspeed examples:

As used in Master of the Universe by Snowqueens Icedragon, Chapter 44 (courtesy of Mae *tips imaginary hat at Mae* Thanking you kindly ma'am, had a cheeky peak at the chapter, and ummmm.... I'll be adding that to the reading list!):

'I thought I had a more concupiscent effect on you'

Or...

Catonspeed looked at that new avi of missmaj's on twitter, and her pants registered the concupiscent effects... HOT DAMN! That man is fiiiiiiine! (p.s at the time maj had a VERY sexy j'bone pic... now it is a sock puppet... So I'd just like to point out that I'm referring to the hot man, and that I don't have some odd tube sock fetish. I'm odd, but I'm not THAT odd)

Graphical representation:




Get a firmer grip on her there Tonto! That leather pouch has quite the concupiscent effect on her apparently...

0 comments:

Post a Comment