Friday, May 14, 2010

Quote of the Week




Sometimes simple is better. Sometimes it just takes one word to make your entire heart just melt. Sometimes it just takes one sentence to remember why you fell in love with that story in the first place.

If you've read it, then maybe that little gem above stood out from the rest. It did for me. This line comes, of course, from probably my most favorite FF story of all time, called All That I've Got by BlackwingedGabriel. It was uttered by Gabe, and for anyone who read this story, we know it was not easy for him to put his heart out there - because Gabe...Gabe is a son of a bitch who really has a hard time expressing himself, though we could all see he tried - and he tried hard. I read that line, like I read many from that story, and I fall in love with it all over again.

1 comment:

  1. I really have to read that one day. Can I have a few clones of me? One to RP, one to read FF, one to write and one to do all the boring stuff?

    Awesome line tho. :)

    ReplyDelete